School CLOSES today (19th September) for the Christmas break. We will re-open on Monday 5th January 2015.
Hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Review Day for all students will be held on Thursday 15th January 2015.
PowerPoint: How to revise and perform well in exams!
Welcome to Belle Vue Boys' School. We are an innovative and forward looking school that has made huge progress over the last few years and intends to continue growing and flourishing in the future. We have three ambitions for every boy; that he feels safe here, that he enjoys school and that he achieves, both academically and personally, all that he is capable of.
Staff in this school work on the basis that we:
1. Pledge ourselves to inspiring self belief and personal excellence in everyone.
2. Recognise the enjoyment of learning, of working and growing together.
3. Optimise the time we spend here, and value our differences and learning environment.
4. Understand and celebrate everyone's achievement in all its forms.
5. Dedicate ourselves to preparing both young people and adults for success in future life.
For us every child has the ability to excel in some way, and school is set up to ensure we can offer the support every child needs. Our excellent exam results speak for themselves, but please feel free to come and see for yourself our first class ICT facilities, our vibrant Learning Resource Centre and our thriving Student Support Centre.
If you would like further information or to visit the school please feel free to navigate the site and get in touch. We look forward to meeting you.