School closes today (24/10/14) and re-opens on Monday 3rd November....Enjoy your break!
Trip to Huddersfield University for Yr13 students on Wed 5th Nov.
Yr12 Humanities students will be attending an event at Leeds University on Thurs 6th Nov.
Following on from May 2012 when we were successful in our bid to secure a new school building, it has been announced that Laing O’Rourke has been awarded the building contract...read more
Welcome to Belle Vue Boys' School. We are an innovative and forward looking school that has made huge progress over the last few years and intends to continue growing and flourishing in the future. We have three ambitions for every boy; that he feels safe here, that he enjoys school and that he achieves, both academically and personally, all that he is capable of.
Staff in this school work on the basis that we:
1. Pledge ourselves to inspiring self belief and personal excellence in everyone.
2. Recognise the enjoyment of learning, of working and growing together.
3. Optimise the time we spend here, and value our differences and learning environment.
4. Understand and celebrate everyone's achievement in all its forms.
5. Dedicate ourselves to preparing both young people and adults for success in future life.
For us every child has the ability to excel in some way, and school is set up to ensure we can offer the support every child needs. Our excellent exam results speak for themselves, but please feel free to come and see for yourself our first class ICT facilities, our vibrant Learning Resource Centre and our thriving Student Support Centre.
If you would like further information or to visit the school please feel free to navigate the site and get in touch. We look forward to meeting you.