We will be having a non-uniform day on Friday 21st February 2014. It will be a cost of £1 for staff
and students to come to school in non-uniform. All money raised will be for the library we are
building in The Gambia.
A Message From The Head
Welcome to our school. Belle Vue Boys' School is an innovative and forward looking school that has made huge progress over the last few years and intends to continue growing and flourishing in the future.
We have three ambitions for every boy; that he feels safe here, that he enjoys school and that he achieves, both academically and personally, all that he is capable of.
Staff in this school work on the basis that we:
- Pledge ourselves to inspiring self belief and personal excellence in everyone.
- Recognise the enjoyment of learning, of working and growing together.
- Optimise the time we spend here, and value our differences and learning environment.
- Understand and celebrate everyone's achievement in all its forms.
- Dedicate ourselves to preparing both young people and adults for success in future life.
For us every child has the ability to excel in some way, and school is set up to ensure we can offer the support every child needs. Our excellent exam results speak for themselves, but please feel free to come and see for yourself our first class ICT facilities, our vibrant Learning Resource Centre and our thriving Student Support Centre.
If you would like further information or to visit the school please feel free to navigate the site and get in touch. We look forward to meeting you.